"Oh sorry," Mac exclaimed as he reached into his coat pocket, "Forgot I was eating it. Does anyone else want one?" He pulls out a small container with a few cookies in it. "As for whether or not Luck exists, have you heard the stories of Mitram Coathun the Lucky? A man so favored by the Gods that he won every game he played, so long as it involved luck. Some say that he was the Gods of Luck and Chance's champion. Luck most definitely exists in the form of fickle gods who let their whims decide the roll of a die."

Jeo grinned. There was quite the crowd now, and once he got their confidence up, he could get them to bet real money. "Craps is an easy game, you roll two dice, sometimes once, sometimes twice, and you either win or lose. 50/50 chance either way.* If, on your first roll, you get a 7 or an 11, you win! If you get a 2, a 3, or a 12, you lose. If you get anything else, you remember that number, and roll again. On the second roll, you lose if you get a 7, and win when you get the first number you rolled."

Jeo carefully picked out his green die and his blue die. He showed them to the three onlookers, then rolled them. A 6 and a 4. "Alright, i got a 10. I don't lose, and I don't win. I have to roll again." He picked up the dice, and rolled again. Another 6, and a 1. "Ah colors. 7 on the second roll means I lose." Still, no money was lost.

"The way betting would work is on combinations. For instance, I bet that Mac here will roll doubles before he wins. Or whoever." He offered up his six unique dice to the onlookers. "Anyone want to pick 2 and make a roll?"

*Please note, this is a lie. You do not have a 50/50 chance of winning at craps. Do not use the vague knowledge in this post to go gambling and then blame me when you run out of money.

(im gonna use a RNG to decide the dice roles)

"Can we play simultaneously?" Mac asks. Not waiting for an answer he says "I will bet a Rock that I will lose" He grabs two of the dice and role's a 5. Grinning he offers a prayer to the gods of luck and chance and roles again. A four. His smile still going strong he roles again. 2. "How long do these games usually take anyway?" Grabbing the dice again, he roles one more time, a Seven! "Yes! I lose. Take that!" He stands up and does a little victory dance.

"I'll bet a scrap of cloth against your frayed rope." Fahmexa rolled the dice. A 5 and a 6, an instant loss. She handed Jeo the cloth without another word.

Edit: Whoops, an 11 is a win, not a loss. Fahmexa will take the rope instead.

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity
Error in counting

I'm repurposing the RNG I use for D&D for this.

"Let's see how this goes," Gormund said, forgetting to bet anything.

He rolled the dice, coming up with a two, then a five. He used his monocle to study the dice.

"I do believe that is seven!"

I approve of all the RP I am seeing.

1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Not drake marshall, but i think the game will begin in 

bla_1519714800.png

That timer is 10 days after signups, and ends at 7 am GMT.

Your count is actually a day early, but thank you anyhow; I appreciate that you went through the trouble to do this when I was not around.

An updated countdown should now be visible in my initial post. Or for convenience sake, you can also see it here:

Spoiler

bla_1519801200.png

The Breaths of ten-thousand, the life-giving aspect of everyone contained here. Zaffer thought, pulling his cloak tighter around his shoulders. It didn't have a command, no. this wasn't an object to be Awakened, it didn't have that spark that Zaffer could feel in others. No, this was merely a tool. Something to use to hide himself while he watched. And there was plenty of watching to be done.

Zaffer hobbled down the street, his left leg dragging behind him uselessly, his head to the ground. He was a drab, someone that most people payed little attention to, and it would serve him well in the coming days. Each person in the city was his enemy, each object a deadly weapon. He kept his posture low, and his head bowed, but his eyes were flicking around, searching for any sign of a coming attack.

It was dangerous, Zaffer knew, to be walking around without anything protecting him, but it was just as dangerous to be walking around with all of his Breath with him, so he stumbled down the street, each action deliberate, to make him seem much weaker than he was.

Something caught his eye, it was a long scarf rapped around someone's neck. It was made of a thousand threads, each woven together in such a way that the colour of it didn't seem to be a dye, but something more. It was as if the materials that this scarf was made of were destined to be made into a scarf. and Zaffer knew that he must have it.

He shuffled through the crowd, making slower progress than he would have liked, but eventually he made it, a few feet away from the Scarf. He carefully stuck his leg out, causing the person wearing the scarf to trip.

If someone would like to be wearing a scarf, then feel free to. If not I'll continue this later, by myself.

Also Xaffer just sees objects, and that's what the 'spark' is.

Edited by Droughtbringer
Forgotten part