How to obtain Mistborn Coins?

Quickbronze

So recently a friend had a birthday and I didn't have time to get him a present before hand. He's a big Sanderfan(Introduced me actually:ph34r:) and I wanted to get him some Mistborn Coins that I saw someone on this website had as a belated birthday present 

Right now it seems like the only way to get them is to support SM on Kickstarter but all the delivery dates are last year... Are they beta testing or something similar? If so, when will the next chance to snag some be? Have they discontinued the project? 

Per their latest update on Kickstarter, which was at the end of January:

By the middle part of February we should have shipped the majority of backer rewards, and will then be ready to start shipping out pre-orders before we offer Mistborn coins for general sale on our website and other platforms. If you or friends of yours missed out on the Kickstarter or might be interested in coins from Mistborn, we'd love it if you shared this news with them when the coins are available. As a reminder you can follow us on Facebook or Twitter to keep up with sales and announcements, or on Instagram where you can see behind the scenes and into the shop. You can also sign up for our email newsletter if you're interested in that.

They should be available soon through their website.

• Chaos locked this topic