text files for Writing Excuses? .. tiny data allotment issue

On 2/8/2018 at 6:42 PM, industrialistDragon said:

If you go to the Writing Excuses website, there is a link at the bottom of the left-hand column for transcripts. Additionally, you can go to the Writing Excuses search bar and type the search "transcript" to pull up blog posts of the transcripts. 

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

On 08/02/2018 at 7:20 PM, SallyA said:

Is there an archive, or a way to get a text or pdf of the Writing Excuses broadcasts? 

Go to the link at the bottom of ID's inserted image - 'Episode Transcripts'. There are text versions of many of the series, but I'm not sure if they go all the way back to the beginning :) 

11 hours ago, Robinski said:

Go to the link at the bottom of ID's inserted image - 'Episode Transcripts'. There are text versions of many of the series, but I'm not sure if they go all the way back to the beginning :) 

Thank you as well, . . I have only 3 shorter books out, all first person naratives . . Well, very nearly ... action is mostly safe, I have a dickens of a time putting my characters into dangerous positions! . . I had no idea that authoring became something like a personal treck through the keyboard . . And yet it is fulfilling, it takes the edge off lonely, and it's actually fun . .   However, I really have to add more sparkle, or something, (?) to my manuscripts ... and I presume this will be just the ticket!

I was going to move to Utah, maybe take Brandon's class . .  but it seems thar I will land in Sedona ... only a few hundred miles away, but I can't fly an ultra light, so Writing Excuses may have to suffice!

Happy almost Spring!

8 hours ago, SallyA said:

I was going to move to Utah, maybe take Brandon's class . .  but it seems thar I will land in Sedona ... only a few hundred miles away, but I can't fly an ultra light, so Writing Excuses may have to suffice!

It's a pity about your data allowance, because you can get Brandon's lecture series on line, on You Tube. The videos are free, but not the data, of course. How about going to a cafe with free wifi, would that work? 

8 hours ago, SallyA said:

Happy almost Spring!

I admire your optimism. Scotland (and the UK) has just been forecast with quite a severe cold front coming in for the next week or so. May not get above '0' for a week :( 

9 hours ago, Robinski said:

I admire your optimism. Scotland (and the UK) has just been forecast with quite a severe cold front coming in for the next week or so. May not get above '0' for a week :( 

Oh, batten down the hatches!

We just had 2 nights ---- zero degrees F warm, not, . . . 6" snow . . And then the mag-chloride .... seriously, no lie, I had to use a hand axe to get the build-up out of the front wheel wells, and the stuff which fell off the tail pipe area 2 days later was such a crash I flinched (after I tapped it by foot, so it would come off)!!!

I had no idea stuff collected there, will give it a good wash when its safe to wash the car again (not yet).

Did you happen to catch Marvel's Dr. Strange?? .... much on special effects, little in actual content . . . Doctor, not doctor, in Tibet, dead almost, . . . Triumphant ....

The typish script . . The worst thing using the corpse as a weapon for attack in another dimension .... hummmmm, when did this begin to happen, how many dead eyes, and regarding the sonombulist work-a-day world in the USA . ? ? ? ?   Seriously, I think I had a mostly spren-esque existence until my son was born.

Good luck with your weather . . . Nature does not lie, so count days, mark the calendar as memorable, to be remembered . . .

Hard on the livestock, I wish you much sunshine and clear skies by day so things are not brutal.  No winds, and a quick return to normal conditions. 

Sally

.... going to Arizona on March second . . . Would you believe, first time on my own?  'Tis true.

Ia am on Amazon self publish under Alabaster Danse . . . Put them (3) on sale each month for ninety-nine cents .... they are pretty pablum-esque, but they were fun to write .... maybe soon a new foray into the world of wriring (after move, and job, and housing, and other assorted minutia!)

Two Against the Heart of Darkness, one Step, Step ... a response to human trafficing which turned into a time travel war in the common Universe . . . I don't address Brandon's spaces, thats for beeings like Dr. Strange, and etc . . .   My military fellow has a Scottish name ... he lives on planet Stellerin . .

Edited by SallyA
spelling & eruditiin

Optimism, as Shallan knows is essential to putting your life forward into the next possibility

.... the future unrolls, even if we are only going into the past, looking for a keystone, or a moment to grasp for a different future for many, the past then unrolls across our backs ... and we call it the future . . .

Positiveness succeeds . . If it is not mindless or based on sugar

WiFi cafes . . My phone carrier dislikes them, there are a few acceptible, and the YMCA,  has (had as of Friday next, when I go 12 hours down the asphalt ribbon to a new and totally new to me, home) really good WiFi.

I have another problem, mental parasites!

It is part of why I am going, and part of why it is frightening.  My cousin is 400 miles straight North in St George, Utah (Rodney the Terminator) ... and my cousin's husband (Frank from Poland, retired) is 250 miles straight south in a suburb of Phoenix (- the manifestation of the second drop of blood scenario in my Grand Dame Grandmother's plans, so long ago) . . . It may be that I am being placed for further family use . . But I need to work, save, clean up 6 owing accounts, and then I can bail for British Columbia (should I still be in a condition to go!).

So, the parasites, like young vampires sans manners of real world interaction, tend to believe my existence is for their use (since Grand Dame Madelyn did exactly this when I was 12).  It is possible to stay off their radar if one is careful, but the hunt is often by ear . . . And a movie in a theater, an entire album of your favorite musicians, or streaming several hours of WiFi allows "the listening person, or group of beings" to show up on the targetting scanners.   Life in hiding can be tedious.  It is also quite quiet, most of the time.  [Nature again shows the way!]

Now  some businessmen are wanting to blanket the Earth in 5G sattelites at very low orbit!!!  . . . We all may be endangered!!! . . .

The body is a liquid crystal construct, and frequency bombardment will be very bad for us .... the Horsemen wiping the slate to begin again?

It could be fake news, that would be a relief.

Hope your weather is kinder than forecast! . . . Many amazing things on WISH, from the East, but watch the shipping!

Edited by SallyA
revise exposition