Robinski - 180122 - TCC Chapter 4 - 3114 words (LS)

Robinski

1 hour ago, Robinski said:

Tarnation! There's nothing new under the sun, as someone once said. Who was that...? <G**gles> Oh, yes, it was God.

A phrase adapted from the Book of Ecclesiastes; the author complains frequently in the book about the monotony of life. The entire passage reads, “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.”

Thanks, toomsta. I'll just write it the best I can and see if I can make mine better!! <clenches fist determinedly, like the infant in all those memes>

Yes it can be done. The Osiris Child actually had a new (if weird) twist on it. I’m sure there’s plenty left to juice out of it.

On 27/01/2018 at 10:24 AM, Robinski said:

Hey, thanks for 'having another go' at this, Splinter. Your comment about the satanic chill alone is a great motivator that I'm on the right track with this scene, in that respect. I'll take another look at the sexual dynamics when I read it through again once all the other fixes are in. <salutes>*

*Hey @Silk, can we get some more emoticons around here? 

That's above my pay grade! I'll have to refer it to management ;)