Hi!

Proud Darkeyes

Hi everyone! I just joined! I'm a hugeeeeee fan of Sanderson, well at least what I've read so far. I'm fairly new to his books. I've read the mistborn trilogy, the Rithmatist, and I'm in middle of the reckoners. I'm working on getting to all of his books but my library is annoying and doesn't have most of them :(. Anyway hi!

First off, hello and welcome! I'm sad that your library does not have much Sanderson, however that is one of their common ailments in my experience. Perhaps the Evil Librarians are just annoyed that Sanderson doesn't work fantasy novels, about stuff like dieing and what not. Highly suggest you get on top Stormlight as soon as possible. Have a good time on the Shard.

And, out of curiosity, would you happen to have any interest in cookies?

Yes! I plan to read Stormlight as soon as possible. I may just try to get all of the Cosmere books for my birthday, since they're so scarce in libraries. And, um, sure I like cookies... (EDIT: as long as it's not poisonous? I don't know I feel like I'm walking into a trap with this)

Edited by Bailal1