cleoslemonade

Developing addict

7 posts in this topic

Hey! I finished all the Cosmere books in November after starting my quest with Way of Kings in March 2017. I'm friends with @RippleGylf and she pointed me towards the forum. I look forward to swapping theories and memes with all of you and becoming more and more of a Sanderfan. My official position is that I'm neutral on Shalladin vs Shadolin but honestly I think that Shadolin is a much more stable relationship. Also, who thought those ship names were a good idea? 

Edited by cleoslemonade

I'm happy to see the tradition of giving cookies to new members is still strong. :)

Glad you're here, @cleoslemonade

Edited by RippleGylf

Welcome to the 17th! Come for Hoid's real identity, stay for a 10 paragraph analyzation of how much Lift can actually eat. Just one thing: Don't eat the cookies.

Welcome to the Shard, glad to have you! Any friend of Ripple's is a friend of mine. :D

1 hour ago, Steven said:

Just one thing: Don't eat the cookies.

Sorry! I already fell to the cookie trap! Should have been smarter than to take a cookie from a sketchy person in a dark alley, but I was too hungry for adventure. 

3 hours ago, cleoslemonade said:

Sorry! I already fell to the cookie trap! Should have been smarter than to take a cookie from a sketchy person in a dark alley, but I was too hungry for adventure. 

Don't be sorry. I think that trap is a strong term think of it as an investment opportunity.

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist