Request regarding rep titles

mozzery

Hello, Claincy in the fourth post of 

did an amazing job compiling rep titles compared to rep.

I am curious about a few things.

1.  Due to the current lack of negative scoring, will things such as reports factor into rep titles in the future, or are those titles simply no longer possible to "achieve"?

2.  Can an updated list of Rep titles be either pinned or in an easily searchable place?

3. Could we not save the title of God Beyond for only Brandon Sanderson's account?

I think they are waiting for Oathbringer to be out a little longer before releasing new reps that include the latest Stormlight book (I think "Tight Butt" has to be included). To answer the first question the negative ranks are no longer possible to achieve. The rest of your questions will have to be answered by someone with more pull. I wouldn't worry about God Beyond status though; I think one person has achieved it and they aren't active here anymore  (to my knowledge).

16 minutes ago, Ammanas said:

I wouldn't worry about God Beyond status though; I think one person has achieved it and they aren't active here anymore  (to my knowledge).

Actually, 3 users managed it. Twi, Kobold and Voidus. Twi is gone, Kobold isn't very active and Voidus is somewhere in the void.

Negative ranks are not possible.

One will be updated, but I dunno, I kind of like for people to discover what's next and be pleasantly surprised rather than have a list in one place. People worked really hard on figuring them all out and I wouldn't want to deprive them of that fun discovery ;) 

Ranks will be rescaled appropriately to deal with the high end. If Brandon posted more, then he'd accumulate rep extremely rapidly, but he almost never goes onto his logged in account. Ranks are given purely by what their rep is, and Brandon's moves, so I'd always have to change it. It doesn't work that way.