Is anyone interested in meeting up in Arizona

Check out this link. A bunch of Sharders mapped their location on it, which might help your search. As for me, I definitely can't. 

I don't know if only moderators and the like can move topics, but if you can it would probably fit better in the "Community" section, under General Discussion or Social, not sure which one.

Spoiler

You might also want to edit your title. Right now when you see it as the most recent post in this topic it reads, "Is anyone interested in me..." ^_^

@MonsterMetroid, I would definitely meet up with you... if I lived in Arizona, which I don't, so just do what @podman36 said :D

Although podman, I would like to mention that that's totally not how I read the title. I read it as "Hey I'm a Cosmere fan in Arizona, anyone live there and want to hang out"

36 minutes ago, MasterJack said:

Although podman, I would like to mention that that's totally not how I read the title. I read it as "Hey I'm a Cosmere fan in Arizona, anyone live there and want to hang out"

I totally agree, that's how I read the full title. It's just that when I first saw it in the main page of the sight, all I could see was, "Is anyone interested in me...". :D

• Chaos locked this topic