Question regarding Sazed

mozzery

Question

Has Sazed used his healing powers to give himself a penis back at some point?  Something tells me that would like the idea of claiming something that the Lord Ruler had assumed would be forever lost to him, but with his whole ascended body thing maybe it never became something he cared about.  This is the kind of stupid question that just enters my mind.  

4 answers to this question

Somewhere in the mountains around the Elendel Basin, there is a peak that rises higher than all others. It is the tallest mountain on Scadrial. Atop its frigid summit, where only the boldest and heartiest metalborn can go, there is plaque which proclaims the mountain's name: "Harmony's Manhood."

According to Brandon, Sazed is capable of having children. Whether he has a penis or not is sort of moot since, so long as he holds Harmony, he doesn't really have a body in the Physical Realm. And shouldn't need it to have children anyways, as a Shard. But whether he needs one or not and whether he cares about it or not, I suspect that giving his Physical self a penis is within the capabilities of a god capable of creating a planet ex nihilo.

Paladin Brewer (paraphrased)

Are Shard Vessels able to have children?

Brandon Sanderson (paraphrased)

Yes they are.

Paladin Brewer (paraphrased)

Even Sazed, with his body being a eunuch?

Brandon Sanderson (paraphrased)

Yes, though technically all of Scadrial are the children of Preservation and Ruin.

@Belzedar So when kids in Silverlight meet at the playground and compare original homeworlds, does this mean that when the kids of Scadrian origin tell the others 'Our god has a bigger dick than your god' they mean it both literally and metaphorically? xD

Edited by Weltall

Well, this went downhill. Fast. Though, this is arguably the funniest posts I've seen on this forum. 

20 hours ago, Belzedar said:

Somewhere in the mountains around the Elendel Basin, there is a peak that rises higher than all others. It is the tallest mountain on Scadrial. Atop its frigid summit, where only the boldest and heartiest metalborn can go, there is plaque which proclaims the mountain's name: "Harmony's Manhood."

And I think it fairly obvious, what with him literally moving the planet and shaping it to his will, that Sazed could form his body however he wants to be. Also with that kind of power level, it's safe to say that it's pretty much up to the digression of Harmony as to how life can be created in his domain. 

In my mind asking this question is basically asking if Harmony grow or cut his hair. 

Edited by Kered