Storia: Sins of the Fathers (Urban Fantasy/Magepunk Action)

ryxrald

2COQMLE.jpg

Kris Rosenfield has just turned 20, and is getting ready to face adulthood and the path that lies ahead of her. But when an unexpected turn of events overturns everything she ever thought she knew, she begins to question certain facts that she'd always taken for granted... like the truth behind her father's mysterious death.

Masato Ikeda has stepped up to assume his father's position as a Yakuza enforcer, and one of his most important duties to the clan is to be part of a political marriage - to a vampire. What does this mean for his future, and that of his men?

Tetsuya slips through the shadows of Tokyo's underworld, pulling invisible strings and uncovering insidious plots on behalf of his sensei. But do his interests fully align with that of his Guild's, or does he have an unseen agenda?

Storia: Sins of the Fathers

zyZTtKV.jpg

Hello, everyone! Do you enjoy urban fantasy action, adventure and battle in the vein of A Certain Magical Index and Fate/Stay Night? Do you want to see magi, vampires, and all manner of otherworldly badasses clash both in the open and behind closed doors? If you do, I present to you: Storia!  

If you enjoy Brandon Sanderson's intricate and comprehensive magic systems, or Patrick Rothfuss's beautiful prose, or Stephen King's facility with language, or Max Gladstone's use of fantastic elements as a means of explaining the invisible forces that move the real world, well... I am not any of those authors. I am, however, deeply inspired and influenced by their work, and strive to approach their level of writing. I hope you give Storia a try, and do let me know what you think!

Edited by ryxrald