Introduction

Ishar

Hi, so this is the first time I looked at the forum area, I have Elantris, Stormlight Archives, Mistborn (all of them) Warbreaker, and the Reckoners. I have managed to get multiple of my friends to read Mistborn, the Reckoners, Warbreaker, Stormlight Archives, and Elantris. If anyone could tell me where the best place on these forums is fro sharing theories about the Cosmere please let me know. Also, if anybody knows who the people on the inside cover of Oathbringer are, please let me know that as well.

Welcome to the Shard, have an upvote.

Adding on to what Forgetful said, you should check out coppermind.net and wob.coppermind.net if you haven't already. Coppermind.net is the fan made wiki that holds all the known information about the lore, mythology and workings of Brandons book. The pages are detailed and numerous so it's a fun rabbit hole to get lost in. Wob.coppermind.net is Arcanum which is the database of all Brandons interviews and WoB's(Words of Brandon that he makes about his stories).

Small disclaimer, Brandon has said all WoB's and answers to questions he's given are possibly subject to change until they appear in a book. 

Look forward to seeing you around!