Knightfall

Ep 1 was good till the last 20 minutes. I’m up to starting ep 5 and I can easily say this is the worst show of 2017 and possibly 2018. The show belongs on CW and not following Vikings. I’m loln at people dying because it’s done in the most predictable cheesy ways.

the show sucks and I was very shocked to hear that it made S2 by Ep 3....

im finishing S1 just to laugh at how bad it is.

On 13 januari 2018 at 10:40 PM, Briar King said:

Ep 1 was good till the last 20 minutes. I’m up to starting ep 5 and I can easily say this is the worst show of 2017 and possibly 2018. The show belongs on CW and not following Vikings. I’m loln at people dying because it’s done in the most predictable cheesy ways.

the show sucks and I was very shocked to hear that it made S2 by Ep 3....

im finishing S1 just to laugh at how bad it is.

I hear a lot of people hating on it, and I don't get it. Seen 3 eps so far, and I think its great. The story is interesting, they have some good characters, and the fight scenes are not too bad. Care to elaborate on why you don't like it?

Hidden gems ok, but keys in bodies is laughable. It’s like a bad Indiana Jones. Predictable characters/plots “I have access to healers that can look at that knee for you.” Cringe worth romance. If you got to Ep 3 you saw the death/assassination that caused me to lol that you could see coming from a mile away. It was the highlight of the Ep for me cause I got such joy out of the silliness of it. It’s plagued with horrendous dIalouge.

i started a thread on Malazan months before it started and no one has had anything positive to say about it after Ep 1. I’m waiting on another who is a Templar buff and his wife to finally start it and give thoughts there.

im glad you like it for sure but I ll stand by my statement I think it’s the worst show of 2017 to me. I’m genuinely BAFFLED as to how it got S2. Lol