Is Reen on page 237 the same as Reen from Mistborn?

Sazed was always the Hero

“I don’t know,” Reen said playing absently with the stone coin in his hand.  “They aren’t all dead.” ...

Reen flipped his coin into the air and caught it again--it was an heirloom of sorts, the first coin he had ever stolen some fifteen years before.

Would this be the same Reen from Mistborn (or rather, is the Mistborn Reen from this), or is it just a coincidence? Because this Reen is a thief, also... But it says "some fifteen years ago", and I'm not sure how old Reen from Mistborn is.

6 hours ago, Sazed was always the Hero said:

Would this be the same Reen from Mistborn (or rather, is the Mistborn Reen from this), or is it just a coincidence? Because this Reen is a thief, also... But it says "some fifteen years ago", and I'm not sure how old Reen from Mistborn is.

White sand is the farthest back in the Cosmere timeline that we've seen. It has to be a coincidence. 

Vin's brother Reen wouldn't have been born for like... A thousand years. Even if this Reen were a worldhopper, he'd have grown in that time frame.