Kaladin album release confusion

Aon Ati

Hey everyone. I recently listened to the newest Writing Excuses podcast, and in the description it said that the Black Piper Kaladin album was released on itunes. I was very excited and listened to each sample of the songs, and plan to buy the whole thing later. But then I went to Sanderson's website and the forums here and no one is talking about it. I'm very confused and would like to know if I am missing something important. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Mestiv said:

I'm still waiting for it to hit Spotify, but I guess they want to sell as many copies as they can in a traditional way... If you want to talk about it, feel free to make a topic about it :)

Do you know if it will hit spotify? That's where I get all my music so I'm not really wanting to re download a music app just to listen to it.

34 minutes ago, Khyrindor said:

Do you know if it will hit spotify? That's where I get all my music so I'm not really wanting to re download a music app just to listen to it.

In comments to one of Brandon's posts about the album:

spotify.png

Sae Sae Norris is one of the authors.

On 1/12/2018 at 0:34 PM, Aon Ati said:

Oh! I didn't know that there were other posts about it. I tried seaching for them but all I got were the forums about the Kaladin/Adolin/Shallan love triangle.

Quick tip, if you narrow down your search by just topic titles, you can find what you're looking for a whole lot faster ;)

• 2 weeks later...