Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

1 hour ago, Scion of the Mists said:

But I'm confused - I thought there were only 9 agents.  We've already identified 8 of them, so 2 more would make 10.  

Remember we’re doing the eightball variant this time around. You have to get all of your agents and then get the assassin. 

Thanks @luckat for finishing up the round. I’ve had a fever for the past 2 days and it finally broke this morning, but I’m still feeling pretty crappy. It was a really close game- I thought for sure the red team had it. 

We’ll start round 4 in a couple days when we have enough people signed up and two volunteers for Spymaster and when I don’t feel so miserable. :unsure:

What does everyone think of the eightball variant? Should we do it again? Personally I like eightball the best but I’m up for whatever  

so so right now I’m seeing the following players signed up:

@Jondesu

@Scion of the Mists

and @recneps, are you officially signing up?

also @luckat @xinoehp512 @Totally_Not_A_Worldhopper@Rebecca @Darkness_ Who wants to keep playing?

• 3 months later...
On 6/18/2018 at 7:52 AM, Scion of the Mists said:

I would absolutely play again.  I'd actually thought about reviving this multiple times, but laziness always won out.  

This ^ :rolleyes:

although to be fair to myself it started out as real life taking over and keeping my incredibly busy, but since things eased up I don’t have any excuses. 

So yeah, count me in. I can set up a grid for us tomorrow sometime. 

On 6/21/2018 at 7:14 PM, xinoehp512 said:

I'll play as well. I had a couple of ideas for variations to play.

I’m curious to hear your ideas... :) 

Alright, the grid for Game 4 is up and ready to go!

So far it looks like we have the following interested in playing the next round:

@luckat

@Scion of the Mists

@xinoehp512

Me

We need at least 2 more people to get started...

@Jondesu @recneps @Totally_Not_A_Worldhopper @Rebecca @Darkness_ - are any of you interested? Or are there any newcomers out there who want to join?