Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

Wow.  That's a lot of Voidbringers.  

By my count there are 11 Roshar-specific agents: The Everstorm, Dalinar, Sureblood, Vorinism, Glyphs, Yeddaw, The Shattered Plains, Jasnah, The Ghostbloods, The Nightwatcher, and Kholinar.  

I think the strongest associations are: The Everstorm (origin of the Voidspren), Dalinar/Jasnah (who fight/are Voidbringers), The Shattered Plains, and Kholinar (conquered by Voidbringers).  

Other options are: Vorinism (Voidbringers are a part of the religon), Yeddaw (city in Tashikk, where the Voidbringer news came from/may be under Voidbringer control).  

There are only 7 blue agents left, so the last one may be a Deity-related one (or all 3 of those may be overlapping with the Voidbringer clue).  

What do you guys think?

I would rank Dalinar and Jasnah a little lower on that list, because they are opposed to the voidbringers. But The Everstorm, Shattered Plains, Kholinar, and Vorinism all seem pretty likely so lets go ahead and make those official and see what happens.

6 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Am I allowed to tell whether a guess is accurate on CadCon's behalf? 

for future reference, yes you are.

5 hours ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

The Everstorm, Shattered Plains, Kholinar, and Vorinism are all blue agents. 

Sweet. We have 3 more guesses we can make this round, if we want. I suspect that Vorinism may have been the other deity-related codename, so let's focus on the Voidbringers clue. I think Yeddaw's connection to voidbringers is pretty weak, so I'm leaning towards trying Dalinar and Jasnah. Thoughts? @Scion of the Mists @Rhapsody

13 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

Sweet. We have 3 more guesses we can make this round, if we want. I suspect that Vorinism may have been the other deity-related codename, so let's focus on the Voidbringers clue. I think Yeddaw's connection to voidbringers is pretty weak, so I'm leaning towards trying Dalinar and Jasnah. Thoughts? @Scion of the Mists @Rhapsody

Remember that there were 3 deity-related codenames.  So at least 2 are also Voidbringer-related (I would hazard Vorinism and The Everstorm).  I would also agree with Dalinar/Jasnah.  

38 minutes ago, Scion of the Mists said:

Remember that there were 3 deity-related codenames.  So at least 2 are also Voidbringer-related (I would hazard Vorinism and The Everstorm).  I would also agree with Dalinar/Jasnah.  

Ah yes, thank you. 

And where is @Rhapsody? I’d love to get her opinion on the last few guesses this round. 

@Julio, Probably! We'd have to verify from @Herowannabe to be certain if you can still join this round, and which team you'd be on. 

We are almost at the end of this round, and a new one about to start, but if you're still able to join this round (and I don't see why not), I think you would be put on the Blue team, because they have one less player than the red team, so while you await from a response from herowannabe, you can start looking over the clues that have been given this game.

33 minutes ago, Julio said:

Can I join?

@Herowannabe

Absolutely! @Cadmium Compounder Has the right of everything. You are welcome to join this round, even though it may be ending soon, and you will be part of the blue team ( @Kidpen take note). :)

as for our guesses, let’s go with Dalinar and Jasnah