Cosmere Codenames

Herowannabe

The Dawnsingers is (are) a Blue Agent(s).

The Game Is Over. The Red Team has lost.

Sorry, yall, that was a big mistake to start things off.  I overreached and I knew it once I saw the guesses.

Edited by Jondesu

Okay, Game 5 is set up and should be ready to go. 

Link to the grid (@Jondesu and @Scion of the Mists you should have editing privileges for it).

Teams are the same as last game, though I have added @recneps to Blue Team. @Kidpen, are you ready to join in? If so you will be on Red Team. 

Red Team  

Spymaster: @Jondesu

@luckat

@xinoehp512

@Rebecca

Blue Team  

Spymaster: @Scion of the Mists

@Herowannabe

@Cadmium Compounder

@recneps

Spymasters, look over the grid and let me know if you wish to request any changes, If not, then go ahead and create a new key card and start round 5 whenever you're ready! :)

49 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Actually, I’m not going to have access to the Shard for this week, so I won’t be able to participate in this round.

38 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Afraid not. Gonna have a couple days here where I won't know if I'll have access. I'll let you know next time.

Okay to both of you. But remember that in this game it’s easy to add/drop people at any time, even mid game, so just let us know when you’re ready and we’ll add you in. :)

Hey everyone - we're almost ready to begin.  I'll send out the Blue Team's first clue later today.  

A quick recap of the rules (more detailed info found in the first post in this thread):

• Each team will have 48 hours to make guesses (which are bolded)
  • You can group multiple guesses together - they will be evaluated in the order they're listed
  • Your team can end its turn early once half of the members post "pass turn" or something similar in bold
  • We're playing with the Eightball variant this round.  Explanation below.
Spoiler
On 2/5/2018 at 1:51 AM, Herowannabe said:

So this round, lets make a slight alteration to the rules and play with the "Eightball" variant.  If you aren't familiar with this variant, it's basically the same as the regular rules, except that after a team has located all of its agents it then has to also locate the Assassin in order to win the game. There is one slight rule change with this variant: if a team discovers the assassin but hasn't discovered all of their agents then the game does NOT immediately end. Instead, it goes into sudden death mode, and that team gets an unlimited number of guesses to try to locate the rest of their agents. If they are able to find the rest of their agents without making any mistakes then they win. If they discover an innocent bystander or an agent from the opposing team, then they immediately lose and the other team wins. 

Alright, Here's my thoughts,(not in bold yet) Mercystar is a Returned,  so that's an obvious choice.

Austrism is a religion that is believed to be based on one of the returned, because Austre is usually referred to as a he, and endowment is female

Susebron's Mother is another guess, because she was constantly around returned. 

I'm still reviewing what a couple tiles are, so there may be edits to this post, or another post.

I agree, Mercystar and Austrism seem like the most obvious choices, so I’ll go ahead and make those official. 

The third could be either Susebron’s Mother or Siri. Neither of them were Returned themselves, but were closely associated with the Returned. Hmm... thoughts?

24 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

I agree, Mercystar and Austrism seem like the most obvious choices, so I’ll go ahead and make those official. 

The third could be either Susebron’s Mother or Siri. Neither of them were Returned themselves, but were closely associated with the Returned. Hmm... thoughts?

Both of those make sense for the same reason.. I'd guess Susebron's Mother, as she raised a Returned and was knowledgeable about them, but Siri still is sensible.