Neithan

Skyward announcement

8 posts in this topic

https://brandonsanderson.com/officially-announcing-skyward/

Brandon just published a blog post announcing his new novel, Skyward. Interestingly, he said that the book is in the continuity of something he has already written, but it is not a part of the Cosmere or the Reckoners multiverse. Any guesses? I’m blank.

Brandon also mentions that the 2017 State of the Sanderson will be out tomorrow. 

24 minutes ago, Neithan said:

Brandon just published a blog post announcing his new novel, Skyward. Interestingly, he said that the book is in the continuity of something he has already written, but it is not a part of the Cosmere or the Reckoners multiverse. Any guesses? I’m blank.

It's gotta be either Firstborn or Perfect State. I'm hoping Perfect State, cause I absolutely loved that story.

26 minutes ago, Otto Didact said:

It's gotta be either Firstborn or Perfect State. I'm hoping Perfect State, cause I absolutely loved that story.

Came here to guess Firstborn haha.

Plot twist: Skyward is actually Legion 3! ;) 

I haven't read Firstborn, but I love Perfect State so I would be thrilled if it was that.  Based on the excerpt he read at the Oathbringer release though I'm not sure how that would work, but of course you never know.

5 hours ago, Otto Didact said:

I think it's Defending Elysium.