I've been a fan of Feuchemist since I read the Final Empire.  It may not be as impressive as some other Sanderson magic systems, but I find it brilliantly practical! 

Practical enough that Feruchemy could seamlessly be used in the real world. 

Assuming you were powerful enough to get away with using very little metal for a Metalmind, which single Feruchemical power would you personally want?

Limit yourselves to top 3 choices and please explain your decision.  (Atium is an opinion if you are so inclined).

Edited by Sheridan_rd

On 12/18/2017 at 7:34 PM, Green Hoodie Mistborn said:

1) Healing 2) Memory 3) Wakefulness

Indeed, most people would benefit from better health, better sleeping habits, and having accurate memories.  And the pharmaceutical industry would agree :D

Personally, I choose double boon metals.  Meaning positive effects while tapping and filling the metalmind.

1) Zinc-mental speed:  Tapping allows you to quickly come up with solutions to different problems whether it is a test, an accident, or a fighting strategy.   Filling the metal mind makes you mentally foggy, a hangover free substitute to beer (or other drugs).

2) Iron-gravity attraction: Filling the metal mind decreases your relative weight which would increase vehicle gas efficiency.  Filling also makes your body weaker, making exercise and work outs more effective.  Tapping Iron of course allows you to 'throw your weight around" and makes your body relatively stronger.

3) Brass-warmth: Fill in summer to stay cool, Tap in winter to stay warm.

Edited by Sheridan_rd

• Chaos locked this topic