(OB) Alcohol in the cosmere

Arook

So now that we have a nice list of wines in Oathbringer I was hoping to start helping with the coppermind again and this seemed like an easy subject to start. I did not see any pages specifically for it in the coppermind. Will that be ok and if anyone has advice on where to place those pages please let me know. I will post here again this afternoon with how I think it should be listed.

So I did some thinking and would like to know how you guys feel about this.

Culture - Food(rename to Food & Drink?) -  Beverages (Roshar)

I would also place them like in these categories.

• Stormlight_Archive
  • Culture

That way if anyone wants to down the road its easy to add food and drink pages for each world.

I figure having one page for listing the wines makes sense, otherwise it would just be a bunch of stubs. I think one page listing the kinds of drinks and brief summaries of each and then let more information about drinks have there own page with just a listing on the Beverages page. This way I'm not trying to consolidate existing pages just reference them and the admins can decide if some pages should just be redirected.

Edited by Arook

• 1 month later...