Crazy theory on Odium's "weapon"

Willshaping Crasher

I've never posted on here before so please let me know how to clean this up if you feel it contains anything outside the rules or if it needs spoiler tags (and how to do that)......Here it goes.......

A portion of Odium's "weapon" for shattering other shards is a splinter of Autonomy.

Why would I think this?  Well, according to "the letter", Hoid clearly has a grudge against Rayse and Bavadin (Odium and Autonomy). 

Spoiler

"You have accused of perpetrating my grudge against Rayse and Bavadin. Both accusations are true."  WoK Ch 23 Epigraph

The second part (which I can't find reference to right now, but I am certain I read) is that Rayse visited Bavadin before the splintering of other shards started.  So what if a splinter of Autonomy is combined with divine hatred to create "self hatred"?  Would this be enough for the shard to shatter?  We already know that Bavadin (Autonomy) manifests as several different gods on the planets s/he controls.  What if this force for self control were combined with a hatred of other parts of the shards power?

Thoughts? 

For the spoilers: Oathbringer Spoiler Policy

Specifically:

1. You must preface topics with Oathbringer spoilers with the prefix [OB] in the front

3. For posts in the Oathbringer Spoiler Board you do not need to use spoiler tags inside a topic marked [OB]. For Cosmere Theories, you also do not need to put spoiler tags inside your topic if the topic has [OB] in the title. However, for Cosmere Theories, if you are adding Oathbringer stuff to an old theory without the [OB] tag, those must go in spoiler tags and you must make it obvious outside the spoiler tag that the spoiler is regarding Oathbringer content.

2 hours ago, Willshaping Crasher said:

Thank you for the information.  As far as I know, there are no Oathbringer spoilers here.  I haven't finished the book myself.  Let me know how to remove the post if necessary.

In that case, you shouldn't need spoiler tags at all on this specific board. The Cosmere Theories board can have all cosmere spoilers, except for books that have been around for less than 9 months, like Oathbringer at this time.

• Chaos locked this topic