[OB] What Order Are You?

Blazenella

Probably Lightweaver, maybe Elsecaller. But to be honest I could probably shape up to any order except Bondsmith. While the ideals are admirable and I can get followers, I have zero patience with those that don't want to follow me, and my idea of uniting would be "follow me or die because the Voidbringers destroy you" :ph34r:. And maybe I'm not a suitable Windrunner, because while I can be very protective the pure honesty and not even misdirection allowed might trip me up. Ergo, Lightweavers :D.

I'm really looking forward to learning more about Willshapers. Their strive for novelty and adventure resonates with me perfectly, even in the absence of more details about the order. Although, since they are supposed to be quite individualistic and varied, I suppose it's not too hard to fit into them. 

1 hour ago, Ailvara said:

I'm really looking forward to learning more about Willshapers. Their strive for novelty and adventure resonates with me perfectly, even in the absence of more details about the order. Although, since they are supposed to be quite individualistic and varied, I suppose it's not too hard to fit into them. 

I feel the same way. However I think t's not that the order is varied, it is simply that their personalities are more different than the other orders. I feel like this fits in with the novelty aspect.

Every Radiant quiz tells me I'm a Skybreaker, but I don't want to be Lawful Stupid. The orders I resonate with the most are probably Stoneward or Edgedancer, maybe Truthwatcher? We know so little about the Stonewards, and our Edgedancer and Truthwatcher aren't exactly typical members of their order...

2 hours ago, Nicrosil said:

Every Radiant quiz tells me I'm a Skybreaker, but I don't want to be Lawful Stupid. The orders I resonate with the most are probably Stoneward or Edgedancer, maybe Truthwatcher? We know so little about the Stonewards, and our Edgedancer and Truthwatcher aren't exactly typical members of their order...

Some of them are no doubt lawful stupid. The rest range from evil to good most likely depending on the Skybreaker.  The problems are 1) they see themselves as bereft of a waypoint to guide by, 2) they are ruled by a man who is insane, and 3) the being who is the ultimate source of their power is dead.   Of those, 2 is the biggest problem. A more reasonable and less insane leader probably wouldn't lead them in that direction. Storms, even Szeth is more reasonable.  People tend to follow those in power, even if they make bad choices or command immoral things.  That's been the subject of behavioral experiments on more than one occasion.  It will be interesting to see who all decides not to follow Nale into his chosen path, if any.  If it's very few...well, that's the Milgram experiment all over again.

To the topic itself, to many of the questions on the quiz don't really reflect what I'd do. For one, I don't paint. At all.  I can't even draw recognizable stick figures!  Almost half the questions I just picked something at random. I wound up with Lightweaver and Stoneward almost equally.  that seems to be how these quizzes work for me.  2-3 things almost identical followed by other(s) no where close.  The personality stuff, I skew heavily introverted but everything else is about 50/50

3 hours ago, MonsterMetroid said:

Haha I wasnt being ironic and I will definately take this! I just meant I wish there was like one created by Brandon himself that would be awesome

There is one, and it's only ten questions long!

Question 1: Have you formed a Nahel bond with an Honorspren?
Question 2: Have you formed a Nahel bond with a Cryptic?
Question 3:...etc

Skybreaker most likely. 

On 12/11/2017 at 1:49 PM, Necessary Eagle said:

(Assuming that the Skybreakers were originally Lawful Good and not Lawful Stupid like they are now).

^^^

This suits me fine because flying and setting things on fire sounds awesome :lol:

Edited by Asrael

Well, according to the Quiz, I am Willshaper. Bondsmith was a very close 2nd, however. And, I am NOT in fact Dalinar.

I suppose I can come to terms with that.

Edited by IllNsickly
New information has relieved me of my false impression.

It should be no surprise that I would be a Bondsmith. I wanted to be a Windrunner for selfish reasons, but I have been assured by all my family members that I am definitely a Bondsmith. They are likely correct. Brandon Sanderson seemed to think so too, as he gave me my handle long before he finished writing Oathbringer.

Lightweaver,

I'm good at drawing, playing music, and acting. I probably need to admit more truths abut myself. I can pretend to be anyone I need to be, and generally have act different around each person I know. I often put on a face for people so they won't see how hurt I feel. . . .