[OB] [Mistborn Spoilers] Mistwraith in a Highstorm

Personification

So, I saw This WoB:

NinjaMeTimbers

How intelligent is a mistwraith? Could you raise and train mistwraiths like dogs or horses, controlling what forms they take by the bones you give them? Would you be able to train yourself a horsewraith steed by giving it only the bones of a horse?

Brandon Sanderson

This is feasible. One thing to keep in mind is that mistwraiths are people who have a blockage between the Physical and the Cognitive Realm, messing with their ability to think. Think of them as mentally-stunted people. There's enough there to train, but then you have to dig into the ethics of it...

And the wording of that really reminds me of Syl's description of pre-Everstorm Parshmen/singers. So I was wondering, if you put a Mistwraith in the Everstorm would it get its Connection healed and become a spikeless Kandra?

5 hours ago, Personification said:

So, I saw This WoB:

And the wording of that really reminds me of Syl's description of pre-Everstorm Parshmen/singers. So I was wondering, if you put a Mistwraith in the Everstorm would it get its Connection healed and become a spikeless Kandra?

People with Spiritual Wounds were not healed by the Everstorm, so I assume the Storm targeted the Parshmen specifically.

And also if it doesn't the Parshman and Mistwraith are not the same kind of issue:

- The Parshmen have a Spiritual Wound, A piece of their Soul was ripped away.

- The Mistwraiths are Soul-whole but they have an actually "extra" a "block" between their Cognitive and their Physical.

4 hours ago, Yata said:

People with Spiritual Wounds were not healed by the Everstorm, so I assume the Storm targeted the Parshmen specifically.

And also if it doesn't the Parshman and Mistwraith are not the same kind of issue:

- The Parshmen have a Spiritual Wound, A piece of their Soul was ripped away.

- The Mistwraiths are Soul-whole but they have an actually "extra" a "block" between their Cognitive and their Physical.

:(

• Chaos locked this topic