[OB] Some Knight Radiant quotes

NamelessThirteenth

"Philosophers will argue whether the glass is half full or half empty. This is of course irrelevant. The only relevant matter is who stole the other half of the fluid from the glass, and where they may be located for summary execution." - Unknown Skybreaker

6 hours ago, aemetha said:

"Philosophers will argue whether the glass is half full or half empty. This is of course irrelevant. The only relevant matter is who stole the other half of the fluid from the glass, and where they may be located for summary execution." - Unknown Skybreaker

"Is there really a glass, or just the illusion of one? Perhaps the glass is simply being made to appear twice as large as it needs to be." - Lightweaver

"I will take this glass and carry it to those who are dying of thirst." - Windrunner

"It used to be half full, but I just drank the other half as well." - Edgedancer

6 minutes ago, shawnhargreaves said:

"Is there really a glass, or just the illusion of one? Perhaps the glass is simply being made to appear twice as large as it needs to be." - Lightweaver

"I will take this glass and carry it to those who are dying of thirst." - Windrunner

"It used to be half full, but I just drank the other half as well." - Edgedancer

You forgot the bondsmith one:

"I am the Glass"

29 minutes ago, shawnhargreaves said:

"I have seen the person who drank half the glass.. to find out who, you must first answer these riddles three." - Truthwatcher

On a more serious note, could you clarify what sort of quotes you are looking for?

Edited by Willow

34 minutes ago, shawnhargreaves said:

"Sure, I can hold all your glasses, you just go out and enjoy the party. I'm good here, ya know, all alone, sitting in Damnation for 4 or 5 millienia, holding all your glasses. No worries mates" - Stoneward

"One second." she grabs an emerald broam "Ok, the glass is full" - Elsecaller

"Hehehehe, hey spark, check it out, hehehehe the glass is all broken, hehehehe" - Dustbringer

Beavis-and-Butthead-Huh-Huh-Humbug-beavi

• Pagerunner changed the title to [OB] Some Knight Radiant quotes
  • Chaos locked this topic