<p>Hello World</p>

T8*

I have been a Sanderson fan for about a year, and love theorizing about the cosmere. This seemed like a good place to do it! I live in Utah and love playing Destiny and DND, as well as obsessively reading and rereading books to find the most obscure hints and references. 

-T8

P.S. What do all of these abbreviations that I keep seeing mean? I keep seeing things like WoB and TWoK. If someone could tell me that would be great!

First of all welcome!!

45 minutes ago, T8* said:

P.S. What do all of these abbreviations that I keep seeing mean? I keep seeing things like WoB and TWoK. If someone could tell me that would be great!

So WoB stands for Word of Brandon and is something we kind of obsess on around here. They are things that Brandon has said in signings or other such environments in response to questions.

TWoK is just the shorthand for The Way of Kings.

Hi and Welcome! Unlike @Ookla the Elephant I will not try to take your breath, in fact I would like to offer you a cake invested with 50 breaths.

As far as the abbreviations, there is a full list at the abbreviation compendium, it is missing a few but the majority of them are there.

Edited by Ookla The Idiot

1 hour ago, Ookla The Idiot said:

Hi and Welcome! Unlike @Ookla the Elephant I will not try to take your breath, in fact I would like to offer you a cake invested with 50 breaths.

As far as the abbreviations, there is a full list at the abbreviation compendium, it is missing a few but the majority of them are there.

Where did you get those Breaths?

and @Ladrian only 2 you can see under my name.

Edited by Ookla the Elephant