Allomancers & Feruchemists

Vogelsang

Allomancers & Feruchemist  

48 members have voted

1. 1. If you could be an Allomancer, a Feruchemist, or a Hemalurgist, which would you be?

Feruchemist, if only because its the most practical in terms of things like warmth. Is it too hot outside? Store heat. I'd probably very slightly be storing a lot of things at once-- like, if I'm trying to sleep, I can store tin so I don't have to deal with the same itchiness or darkness. Am I reading? Store a bit of pewter. Don't want to go to something? Store gold. 

Being a Full Feruchemist would be pretty cool. Moderate temperatures all year, the ability to eat may too much of my favorite foods, then not need to eat when I'm in a hurry, and cadmium for playing difficult pieces on the harmonica.

Aside from those, tin can be filled when listening to lame music, discordance, and background noises, and tapped when there's something you care to hear... But honestly I would walk around filling Hearingminds all day.

In our world, I'd easily take Feruchemy. It would be the easiest to use without anyone noticing (wear metal instead of consuming it), and it has a lot more everyday uses than Allomancy. Storing wakefulness, determination and energy would all be insanely useful. Not to mention health, senses, knowledge, etc. 

Hemalurgy is just too brutal and bothersome. Nevermind that you'd have to spike a lot of people (maybe you could find volunteers or use condemned rapists and murderers) - you couldn't exactly be discreet with it, walking around with dozens of spikes through your entire body. 

• Chaos locked this topic