Infinity War Trailer!

MistbornAlpaca

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

54 minutes ago, Captains Domon said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Someone liked the trailer.

14 hours ago, Ookla the Toasted said:

I follow it closely (big fan) and have seen everything except Hulk. This looks fantastic, and is my most anticipated thing 2018. I fear that Loki won't live to see the credits though.

If Loki dies I will sue Marvel. Or something like that :ph34r: 

Soooooooooooo pumped for so many reasons. This movie is going to all about Thanos just beating up the Avengers and collecting the stones, really excited how the Infinity Gauntlet with all 6 stones is going to translate visually in the movie. Also it looks like everyone is finally going to meet up at once, which is also going to be epic. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is the likelihood of a major character death to send the Avengers reeling.