The Art of Baking: All new Hemalurgy Free Bakery

Quickbronze

• 2 weeks later...

walks up to you. "hello friends, if you may be so kind as to grab my hand and say the words 'my breath to yours, my life become yours', with intent of course, i will pay you handsomely. These words will not do anything to change you in any way it is just a friendly bet between me and a friend of mine." pulls out a bag and opens it. inside are about 100 emerald broams, and what seems to be a soulcaster.

edit: I dont even know what those word will do smirks i only heard those words from my friend and have never heard them since that one day years ago...

seems to get lost in thought

Edited by MoHaam

@MoHaam A man in a large mistcloak approaches the bakery. He is spiked in multiple places, and radiates an aura of distorted color. "I'm afraid I can't do that for you kid. But I would gladly endorse you with a lifetime supply of cookies* if you could say those same words to me, once again, with real intent."  The man flashes a suspiciously evil smile and holds out a plate of cookies. "Care to take my offer?"

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

a person walks up to the bakery you can't make out anything about their features but they're wearing a suit under a sturdy cloak...  a strange contrast, the cloak looks well worn but the suit is immaculate. they hang a poster and walk away...

researchers needed!

Cosmere Symbology Department is looking for researchers doesn't matter who you are or what you specialize in! We at the symbology Department like to study the cultures themes and symbols of societies in the cosmere, Join today!

Edited by NoBrandonBookIsTooLong