Minecraft Server

Guest Shash

If anyone is interested, I have a full-time Minecraft survival server that I run. It's purely vanilla; no mods or anything like that. The world isn't terribly old, maybe about a month or so, and hasn't had too much activity; mostly my friend and I play. We're each only just making our first forays into the Nether, so you won't be too frustratingly far behind as far as resources and accomplishments go. Also, I'm happy to share my wealth with anyone who wants to play. Count on a full set of iron armor and tools, a stack of food, and a few other essentials to get you started.

The server I.P. Address is: 37.59.252.66

I do have a whitelist set up, so you'll need to either leave a comment with your Minecraft username (exact spelling/capitalization) or send me a PM with it. I'm usually pretty good with checking on this site and ought to have you whitelisted within a few hours (certainly less than a day) of you contacting me.

I really hope to see some of you in world! It'd be nice to have more than one other dedicated player and a handful of randoms to play with. Especially ones whom I can discuss the Cosmere with!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/17/2016 at 2:26 PM, Dunite_Sphere said:

Is this still going on? I know it has been a while, but I would love to be a part of a server.

Judging by the original post, it looks like the user with the server has been removed from the Shard for some reason. I wouldn't bet on it still being up.

• 2 years later...
5 hours ago, Querstiofficial said:

Hello im very interested to play i your minecraft server, my nick is Querstiofficial, thank you very much

Hi, and welcome to the shard! If you look at the date of the original post, you can see that it's over four years old. The server would almost certainly be down by now, and if you look above there are lots of people talking about it. In general, you shouldn't post on anything this old when the original poster hasn't posted in a while to ask for entry.

@Querstiofficial

Edited by Kidpen

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...