A lurker no longer

on the lam

Hey everyone. Loooong-time lurker here (been snooping around regularly since 2011, probably). Thought I'd finally introduce myself. I started reading Brandon Sanderson with Mistborn, I think, once I learned he was finishing Wheel of Time. What followed was me reading anything and everything written by Brandon a fast as I could get my mits on it (except Alcatraz, I'll get there someday. Stop judging!). When I read WoK, I thought "Holy crem! That was amazing!" and immediately re-read it (and have since read both it and WoR more times than I feel comfortable talking about). I recommend his books to anyone who will listen and have converted many friends into staunch Sandersonians. Sandersonites. Sander-thingies.

Anyway. I'm slowly going crazy waiting for midnight to drop so I can read the eBook or listen to the audiobook, whichever is available first. I keep refreshing both pages on the off chance Nov 14 means "right now" mountain standard time. The hype is real!

Welcome to the shard! Hope you enjoy it! Come check out the dark alley Bakery sometime, we are devout practitioners of the are of Hemalurgy and Baking. Here is our free sample and an upvote! 

@TheCremling I used to face the same problems that you are. My friends just weren't interested. Then I walked down that dark alley and realized that all I had to do was give them a delicious cookie. Now I can confidently say that they have become Sandersonians.

Edited by MacThorsten