hello

Invested nerd

Greetings to all. I've recently started Elantris and stumbled face first  into the Cosmere, it is absolutely amazing (but you obviously already knew that).

My dream is to somehow become an immortal worldhopper (that and free food and wifi and all of Brandon's books even the ones he hasn't come up with yet etc. etc.). 

thank you for the warning and all the upvotes, I won't accept cookies from strangers and I already read MB the first three, SA, WB, and most of the cosmere unbounded, I just didn't know the seventeenth shard existed. I'm wating (im)patiently for OB, why doesn't time fly when you want it to?

Edited by Invested nerd

17 hours ago, Invested nerd said:

thank you for the warning and all the upvotes, I won't accept cookies from strangers and I already read MB the first three, SA, WB, and most of the cosmere unbounded, I just didn't know the seventeenth shard existed. I'm wating (im)patiently for OB, why doesn't time fly when you want it to?

Because when time stopped flying, the world would be plagued by millions of falling clocks, some (like Big Ben) weighing hundreds of tons (not sure on the actual weight). 

This is the reasoning behind preventing time from flying. ;)

Well, we could use a reverse lashing on some of the clocks so they pull on the clocks next to them, then basic lash the already lashed clocks to the sky.

And then, after awhile the clocks will orbit the earth with their own gravitational field, pulling the new clocks that keep falling towards the great ever growing clock planet.

And then time flyies and we get OB.

Nice plan right?