1 hour ago, randuir said:

Given how quiet it has gotten here, I assume I'm the only one still waiting for my order of Oathbringer to arrive?

Hey, I'm waiting to get it from my local library. That'll take several weeks, even assuming I'm one of the first to put holds on it...

A Sanderson Elimination game, you say?

*strokes beard*

I haven't seen one of those in a long, long time.

But in all seriousness, I've finally found free time and inspiration, so I'll go ahead and participate as Lutha Erikell, a woman with much to hide and few places to put it.

1 minute ago, phattemer said:

A Sanderson Elimination game, you say?

*strokes beard*

I haven't seen one of those in a long, long time.

But in all seriousness, I've finally found free time and inspiration, so I'll go ahead and participate as Lutha Erikell, a woman with much to hide and few places to put it.

Good to have you back, Phatt! This looks like it'll be a good game to start back up on :) 

9 hours ago, Arraenae said:

@DroughtBringer and @Aonar Faileas, you didn't answer my question the first time, so I'll ask again. Can non-allomancers send in actions too, as long as they can be justified?

Uhhh...yes.

Will the action succeed? PAFO

Will there be consequences? Yes.

> Steeldancer hears actions can be submitted based on your character

> Steeldancer has idea

> Steeldancer suddenly changes character to a girl

...On a completely unrelated note, I’m ace and therefore not prone to being affected by any of Steeldancer’s feminine wiles :P 

In order to ensure ease of understanding and playability for all, any player signing up for a game and changing their name in Ookla season must keep their profile picture, rank, and signature the same as before their username change. We hope that the reasoning behind this is clear, and that players continue to enjoy games despite the upcoming festivities.

31 minutes ago, Orlok Tsubodai said:

In order to ensure ease of understanding and playability for all, any player signing up for a game and changing their name in Ookla season must keep their profile picture, rank, and signature the same as before their username change. We hope that the reasoning behind this is clear, and that players continue to enjoy games despite the upcoming festivities.

How am I supposed to be a Geronotarch the entire season? I can't help people giving me upvotes!

Oh. Wait. THAT rank. Nm. 

I'll sign up as Owain [whatever House I'm in of course].

A few questions:

Can you earn 5 points of favor for strategy/roleplay posts during the Day and the Night? Or is it 5 per cycle?
Do the Rebels have a standard eliminator kill?

"...while players outside of the Ball can not target those not at the Ball."

Is this supposed to say that those not at the ball cannot target those at the ball?

40 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Can you earn 5 points of favor for strategy/roleplay posts during the Day and the Night? Or is it 5 per cycle?
Do the Rebels have a standard eliminator kill?

5 per Cycle

The rebels have a kill. It might not be standard. PAFO

41 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

"...while players outside of the Ball can not target those not at the Ball."

Yes. Will fix