On 11/9/2017 at 7:16 PM, Shqueeves said:

On one hand, this sounds like a blast. On the other, I have a habit of going inactive and don't want to let my team down. I'm going to have to think on this. 

You should join :P 

Edited by DroughtBringer

Variel was a strange nobleman. He was very susperstitious, though also very loyal to The Lord Ruler. He always made sure to keep his 32 best suits in pristine condition, and made sure to wear them in a cycle so that he'd only ever wear one of his suits in any given month. He always had to adjust his glasses so that they were balanced on his nose perfectly, and he always kept a pocket watch in his left suit pocket, never his right. He was yet to be married, which was slightly uncommon for his age, and he didn't quite seem to care about producing an heir anyway; he spent most of his time dealing with house business or studying in the libraries.

When does this game start?

Also, do all Nobles not in the House with the most favor Lose to the same extent that the Skaa Lose? I guess what I'm getting at is: Is this supposed to be a Faction Game? Losing a player C1 is -10 points/cycle, which seems hard to overcome after even 1 or 2 cycles, at which point the only possibility for those players to win is to kill other villagers.

5 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Also, do all Nobles not in the House with the most favor Lose to the same extent that the Skaa Lose? I guess what I'm getting at is: Is this supposed to be a Faction Game? Losing a player C1 is -10 points/cycle, which seems hard to overcome after even 1 or 2 cycles, at which point the only possibility for those players to win is to kill other villagers.

I think so:

9 hours ago, DroughtBringer said:

This will be a faction game, each faction being one of the Great Houses of Luthadel. You are competing against the other Great Houses to earn favor in the eyes of The Lord Ruler. The struggle has been going on for years. But something new has happened, a thought to be member of a Great House was revealed to be a Skaa Rebel infiltrating the house.

Anyway, I'd been thinking about a mechanic similar to this game for a Mistborn faction game, so I'll definitely sign up for this one, as Dorvan Tekiel.

11 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

When does this game start?

It's been updated.

Jax sat on the side of his bed, slowly tracing an ornate knife from the tip of his index finger down to the bridge between it and his thumb. House Lekal was in uproar and he had barely gotten any sleep during the past fretful nights. And of course, the moment he got a chance, he found that he couldn’t fall into slumber’s sweet embrace. He sighed in annoyance, he knew his own hand within the machinations among the Great Houses. His actions, which now filled him with great regret and annoyance, he knew had been necessary to kick the Houses into frenzied action, distracting them from the Lord Ruler’s own secret plans.

Of course, in the end, he had been acting out of his own volition and agenda, the “Sliver of Infinity”, as they called him, merely trod on one of the paths to his destination. He watched the light glint and flicker off the aluminium blade, the light flaring every so often, hurting the back of his eyes. Jax set down the blade next to the candle on the dresser and rubbed his eyes. He was quite exhausted from the wild goose chase the nobles had gone on, searching for alleged skaa infiltrators within their own Houses. He smiled at this, there was far more to this than anyone within the upper class knew, and if there was one thing Jax liked, it was information, information which he controlled and nobody it concerned had access to.

He stretched and got up, pacing around the room restlessly in an attempt to burn the energy which unfortunately coursed through him. He wondered how long the skaa had to have been infiltrated undercover to have seamlessly integrated within the noble society and go unnoticed for so long. Rust, if his suspicions were correct, then the “Skaa infiltrator”, was a man planted by the Lord Ruler himself to serve as a distraction. He rubbed his eyes once more and cursed for the fourth time that day that his room did not have a window.

On 10/11/2017 at 0:42 PM, DroughtBringer said:

The Nobles, of course, are outraged at this, and demand that the rest of the Skaa that have infiltrated the ranks of the Nobles be found, and so the manhunt begins…

Who said there were more skaa :ph34r:.

Jax Sangrin Lekal signing up for this game.

35 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Can non-allomancers send in actions like "I want to loudly trashtalk Locke and enrage him to the point where any offensive action he sends in will automatically be redirected to me?"

I like this idea. Maybe it requires relevant RP to be submitted?

Also, I’m in. Name and character tbd. (You convinced me, BR :P)

Edited by Bugsy6912

This game looks fascinating...

I've been meaning to sign up. I promise a reasonable level of activity, if not perhaps my normal standards.

I shall sign up as Belmark Entrone. Belmark is a personable minor noble, recently arrived from House Entrone's homeland within the northern dominance. He has a reputation that is entirely too spotless.