land of the midnight sun

hula

hey all! after years of checking this site out, and a decent amount of time posting the few times i have- and i figured... i'm in need of some fellow sanderfans, so- where else to post than in the "introduce yourself" area?

I've been an actual member since 2015 posting very infrequently, but- been lurking in corners having answers through others come through and checking out forums for other people's thoughts too. i got turned towards the cosmere back shortly after the original mistborn trilogy was complete, before warbreaker came out- but just barely. i got my wife into it after we met (though, she prefers audiobook version) and have been working to get more and more people into BS's works overall. Huge fan of them all for their own purposes, (WoK was the first book that as soon as i read the final page, i immediately wanted to re-read it) and i even have a "pewter" symbol tattooed as a shoulder cap on my right arm in negative space.

i guess i'm partially introducing myself for any sharder that may be on here that also happens to be in anchorage to possibly befriend, and extra points if they go snowmachining & atving here in anchorage alaska. its a gorgeous place out here, and i love my power toys. if not- oh well. who knows... either way, cheers to everyone!