Odium manipulating Dalinars visions

Thanatos

What do you guys think about Odium manipulating Dalinars visions? 

Like Ruin and the prophesy manipulation.

Why does the Stormfather not know of all of what happens in the visions, is Odium the one that wants the champion clause to occur to settle things and not Honor?

Edited by Thanatos

We know by WoB that It's not something Odium does. Both for style and for actual capacity...Odium have to work through the Unmade for this kind of envir manipulations for some pratical problems he had and Ruin had not

By the way, the Stormfather know exactly the Visions' content.

Then why didnt the Stormfather not know of.... 

if he knows whats in the visions.

Understand Odium uses the Unmade as his influence to change or direct certain things and events. 

So if Odium has modified the visions he'd do it via an Unmade. 

If the Unmade are corrupted powerful ancient Uncle Andy sprens (god sprens) then they could fool the Stormfather (god spren).

20 hours ago, Thanatos said:

Then why didnt the Stormfather not know of.... 

if he knows whats in the visions.

Understand Odium uses the Unmade as his influence to change or direct certain things and events. 

So if Odium has modified the visions he'd do it via an Unmade. 

If the Unmade are corrupted powerful ancient Uncle Andy sprens (god sprens) then they could fool the Stormfather (god spren).

My point is not they are strictly unable to change the Visions. I say they are unable of doing without the SF notices It.

We know at least in another case (the Thrill) an Unmade can't force It Upon a Radiant because Honor's Influence through the bond protects him. And we know the Spren are able to intuitivelly feel the Odium's influence.

I think It's mostly impossible for an Unmade to alter the SF without him notice this. My Word isn't Law but I see the other scenario as extremely unlikely.

PS: I don't think the Unmade are in the same tier of SF and NW. Maybe they are pair of The Protector Just a tier below the SF and NW. SF was also upgreaded by Tanavast's Shadow...

• Chaos locked this topic