Thor!

Steeldancer

Valkerie reminded me of Shallan for some reason.

I actually found the humour a bit over the top, in that they intentionally killed moments. It still made me laugh, but I like when a movie can be serious too.

I like that it was full of surprises, and the stuff it showed in the trailer was misleading. 

Betting Thor has Jarnbjorn in Infinity War (RIP Mjolnir).

EDIT: OH we know Loki grabbed the Tesseract right before Thanos shows up, right? smh.

Edited by Rider of Storms

1 hour ago, Rider of Storms said:

Valkerie reminded me of Shallan for some reason.

I actually found the humour a bit over the top, in that they intentionally killed moments. It still made me laugh, but I like when a movie can be serious too.

I like that it was full of surprises, and the stuff it showed in the trailer was misleading. 

Betting Thor has Jarnbjorn in Infinity War (RIP Mjolnir).

EDIT: OH we know Loki grabbed the Tesseract right before Thanos shows up, right? smh.

Ah. I forgot about Korg. He did kill moments. 

But the moments with Hulk and Thor were just pure gold. 

And yes, of course Loki did that. 

Also, i was reminded of a shardblade with Heimdall...

Heimdall is great. Loved the battle between Thor and Hulk. Loved that Thor got Loki back in this one - he's learned to be subtle and sneaky when he has to.

And the whole "are you Thor the God of Hammers?" line...

Probably should have had less Korg, but that's my only real complaint.

I'm on that side where the humor was a bit much. Thor just didn't strike me in the previous movies to be a joking type, maybe a more refined humor person. It was a little odd hearing him use Midgard curse words, but I don't know, maybe they're the same in Asgard. That beginning with Odin seriously tripped me up, but felt better after I figured out what was wrong. The Valkyrie was awesome. Favorite line is probably either Asgard is not a place, it is a people or Loki's that's what it feels like statement.