[OB] GUYS, I GOT OTHBRINGER!! No spoilers

cta005

I knew I should have gone to my local library, instead of relying on Amazon who will send it to me two weeks late. Curse you Amazon.

Edited by Rasha
Da*mn get replaced by damnation. Strange choice of replacement.

1 hour ago, mariapapadia said:

@cta005 you know, the second I saw this I went on the sj website to book a train ticket to oslo :ph34r: but then i realised i have a broken leg so I can't just run to oslo for the weekend to buy Oathbringer. Assuming it's in Oslo:ph34r: 

Hehe. Bergen, not Oslo. Where are you located?  Btw; been reading non-stop. Had to reorganize my whole weekend - THE BOOK IS AWESOME!

12 minutes ago, cta005 said:

Hehe. Bergen, not Oslo. Where are you located?  Btw; been reading non-stop. Had to reorganize my whole weekend - THE BOOK IS AWESOME!

Ohhhh! Dammit ! I though I was gonna be lucky today! I am living in Stockholm at the moment. I wrongly assumed you were living in Oso, so I called all my friends in Oslo at 7 in the morning to put them on a quest to search for the book :ph34r: I am so annoyed, because I organized everything to take a day off from work, so I can read and then I injured my leg, so I am having free time now and by the time the book will be out I will be healed :( why couldn't this happen 2 weeks from now ? People around me think I'm crazy :blink:

But enjoy your weekend reading! 

Edited by mariapapadia