Ookla Season Cometh

Kaymyth

24 minutes ago, Ookla the Codebringer said:

It will settle down a bit, but we'll have spikes of activity from other published books. Admittedly not as big as from OB, but still. 

start preparing for SA4 :ph34r:

On 11/28/2017 at 7:47 PM, Ookla is Witless said:

Hopping on the bandwagon here. I noticed earlier that there was this one person named "ookla" who was really active on the forums, but it was just all of you guys doing your thing, and me mistaking you all for each other. Good job confusing ookla the witless. :)

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

On 29-11-2017 at 7:29 PM, Ookla the Unicorn said:

Chaos has dropped hints here and there that there may be one or more ranks past God Beyond.

What about TwiLyght and Kobold King though? They're much, much higher than the 10 000 required for God Beyond already. TwiLyght is at 29.8k and Kobold King is at 27k.

43 minutes ago, Ookla the Leyspren said:

What about TwiLyght and Kobold King though? They're much, much higher than the 10 000 required for God Beyond already. TwiLyght is at 29.8k and Kobold King is at 27k.

Who knows what lies beyond 32k :ph34r:

40 minutes ago, Ookla the Unicorn said:

But where's the fun? The adventure? The joy of discovery!

Okay, set my reputation to 32576 then. :P

EDIT: I may or may not be thinking about 32768 instead.

(ftr, the "576" is at 1 048 576)

Edited by Ookla the Leyspren

7 minutes ago, Ookla The Idiot said:

Hey, just a question, at what time do we un-Ookla?

Traditionally, when the State of the Sanderson comes out is the absolute latest. Many people will choose to revert earlier than that.

• 3 weeks later...

Alas, all good things must come to an end, but the time of the Ookla must now fall behind us. The State of the Sanderson has risen, and festivities give way to hope for a new year of literary goodness. It is time to set aside your Ookla masks and once again greet the Internet with your proper faces.

Reclaim your true names, good people of the Shard! Reclaim them and rejoice at the promise of the new year that awaits!

• 10 months later...