Ookla Season Cometh

Kaymyth

1 hour ago, A Budgie said:

Wait, so, profile pics change as well?
...I was literally just going to be Ookla Budgie...but now I am tempted to do more...

That's up to you. Some people redo their whole profiles, signature included, some change just the username.

2 hours ago, Kaymyth said:

(Though if anyone tries to keep their Ookla name past the designated end date, we staff will just go through and set people back to normal. <_<)

That sounds like a challenge to me. EMqYlbxRo13K50x1H0zXr5OW3GmB5ywfDwHMg0UMXjlzYjq4blSgdE8-WG7YxvPpJYCSFHbEgjLI5pCvDDHiVJaBHrInPIIpp_Q92502FzTs9sVDzZVpuSdxiuXzsOFxM9dm7b9R

2 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

I didn't know they could change display names... such power in the hands of mere mortals. 

Yes. We can. (And who are you calling "mortal"? Look at the blurb below my name! I'm a goddess.)

46 minutes ago, Alvron said:

That sounds like a challenge to me. EMqYlbxRo13K50x1H0zXr5OW3GmB5ywfDwHMg0UMXjlzYjq4blSgdE8-WG7YxvPpJYCSFHbEgjLI5pCvDDHiVJaBHrInPIIpp_Q92502FzTs9sVDzZVpuSdxiuXzsOFxM9dm7b9R

...no. It really isn't.

11 hours ago, Mestiv said:

I'm gonna get some popcorn...

(I think one of the admins, one of the not active ones, was an ookla for almost a year)

Was that Zas? I think I recall visiting his profile a few months ago and seeing that he still hadn't changed back from his Ookla name.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2017 at 6:45 PM, Ookla the Dragon said:

Ookla

Ookla

OoookllllAaaa

On 11/2/2017 at 7:47 PM, Kaymyth said:

I see you missed the part where I was making a Reckoners joke. Really, Orlion. You're slipping. :D

Not yet! IT IS NOT YET TIME GO BACK TO NORMAL UNTIL THE APPOINTED HOUR.

Finally, at long last, I, AM, FREE!!!!!!