Halloween Costumes!

King Cole

I wanted to see what everyone dressed up as for Halloween. 

I went as Rick Sanchez, and my brother went as Morty Smith. 

I am currently trying very hard to convince my friend to go as Adolin next year, and me go as Kaladin

Edited by King Cole

I just dressed up as Me Making an Effort and put on some nice clothes and had a nice Halloween-dinner with my partner. 

On the upcoming halloween party at my school though I'll probably go as a witch, or a pirate, because those are the most extravagant hats I have lying around in my home. For next year I hope to be able to get a video game themed costume in order!

• 3 weeks later...

This year I was planning to dress up in unique scary character in which will get attracted. Along with the beautiful designer scary costume, I will also wear wholesale designer sunglasses from some wholesale distributors who are selling sunglasses in bulk. Purchasing sunglasses in bulk will be of great help to make a choice with the costume. But my plan did not work, I didn't dressed up in scary character but at last minute anyhow I dressed up with other costume and sunglasses helped me to look stylish.

Edited by WKPrintz

On 18/11/2017 at 6:33 PM, WKPrintz said:

This year I was planning to dress up in unique scary character in which will get attracted. Along with the beautiful designer scary costume, I will also wear wholesale designer sunglasses from some wholesale distributors who are selling sunglasses in bulk. Purchasing sunglasses in bulk will be of great help to make a choice with the costume. But my plan did not work, I didn't dressed up in scary character but at last minute anyhow I dressed up with other costume and sunglasses helped me to look stylish.

The above comment is the perfect example of why keeping tense consistent is important.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic