Names of all Twinborns

Knghtstlker

An interesting topic. Does someone have some kind of Base Table that we can use to ponder on some Twinborn combinations like a Skimmer and a Coinshot is called a Crasher, Leaving out Compounding for now. I realize it's kind of daunting. But that's what makes a community fed one so much more fun. Everyone gets a chance to input something. In one of the other threads, I proposed

Juggernaut - Thug+Bloodmaker

Burning Pewter while tapping Health, makes him Strong, Balanced, Fast, and very hard to put down. Ignoring wounds that would otherwise kill him. Healing the wounds just as quickly as they would form "If someone managed to hit his Pewter enhanced body".

I have an idea. maybe:

Ambassador - Soother + Connector

tapping connection lets her speak to people from other countries, while soothing helps her create a friendly relationship with them.

What do you think?

Edited by Sariel

6 minutes ago, Sariel said:

I have an idea. maybe:

Ambassador - Soother + Connector

tapping connection lets her speak to people from other countries, while soothing helps her create a friendly relationship with them.

What do you think?

Duralumin Ferrings already enhance other people's awareness and friendship of them. Though I guess Soothing or Rioting can't hurt the situation.

On 10/27/2017 at 9:52 AM, Knghtstlker said:

Does someone have some kind of Base Table that we can use to ponder on some Twinborn combinations

The Past has several.

• Chaos locked this topic