The WoB Archive, Arcanum, is Here November 8th

Chaos

Just now, Farnsworth said:

My issue wasn’t lying, it was misremembering. You know how Brandon is with minor details! 

But if most people don’t think it’s an issue, I’ll just go with pictures.

Misremembering is more problematic, true. Just be sure to call out that it's from memory and we can mark the question, at least, as being a paraphrase.

33 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

How would one submit a WOB that Brandon wrote on a signed book that was delivered? I could take a picture of the page, but I have no way to verify what the question was. I’m confident I remember the question, but if people were to just report the questions from memory, I’m worried things might get innacurate quickly.

You may have the original question in the invoice email.

2 hours ago, Argent said:

You may have the original question in the invoice email.

Thanks! Found it! The exact wording of the question is: “what does ‘Aagal’ mean and do Aagal Uch and Aagal Nod ever come in to the Mistborn plot?”

The answer was a predictable:

image.jpg

My my other question was: “did the earthquake [on Elantris] have anything to do with the grounds sentience?”

The answer was: 

image.jpg

Edited by Farnsworth

Can’t remember the date, but the year for both is 2016.

Also, nitpicky edit: my name on the Shard used to be figberts. Than my brother joined under figbert and I changed to farnsworth. However, my two questions I asked at the SF AU signing are under figberts. That might be too small an issue to matter, but I think it would be clearer if it was fixed :D

Edited by Farnsworth

9 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

Also, nitpicky edit: my name on the Shard used to be figberts. Than my brother joined under figbert and I changed to farnsworth. However, my two questions I asked at the SF AU signing are under figberts. That might be too small an issue to matter, but I think it would be clearer if it was fixed :D

How would you like those credited to you? Normally we'd use the most recent username, but if you prefer something (e.g. your old username, your real name, another name you go by), we can do that too.

32 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

There's also a fun Boskone one where the first one is attributed to me as the Flash, and the second one as Steeldancer:P

Not anymore :ph34r:

10 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

That might be too small an issue to matter, but I think it would be clearer if it was fixed :D

Done!

And your signed books are now in "General Signed Books 2016" :)

2 hours ago, Argent said:

How would you like those credited to you? Normally we'd use the most recent username, but if you prefer something (e.g. your old username, your real name, another name you go by), we can do that too.

I don't think it's a huge issue, but if you could changeit to Farnsworth, it would be best. My brother is probably going to ask questions, and since his name is figbert it could get confusing.

• Chaos locked this topic