The WoB Archive, Arcanum, is Here November 8th

Chaos

3 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Wait...how did I not know that you two were working on this?

Also, this helps the theory that you two are the same person, since you're both working on Arcanum...

*clears throat*

Actually, all of the hivemind is working on Arcanum...

7 minutes ago, Mestiv said:

I think that @WeiryWriter was going to prepare a list of the brand new things, that weren't seen before. So there is hope @ccstat ;)

Almighty, I hope so :P

2 hours ago, Cognizantastic said:

This is gorgeous. Gorgeous. I know I'm not as heavy into the theorizing side of things as some other Sanderson fans, but when I'm up late talking about whatever massive implications Oathbringer is sure to have on the cosmere with one of the friends I've "converted," I know I'll be ecstatic to use this new resource.

Thank you so much for making this a reality, @Chaos and @Argent and everyone else involved. We all appreciate it. :D

+1

28 minutes ago, Blightsong said:

It's been a pleasure. I'm probably going to be using this as much as anybody so might as well help get it to where it needs to be :D

It's not even finished yet, and when I'm not working on it it's already changed the way I look for WoBs. 

6 hours ago, Calderis said:

It's not even finished yet, and when I'm not working on it it's already changed the way I look for WoBs. 

The ability to easily hear Brandon's inflections are the biggest thing for me so far. Much more interesting to be able to hear the Brandon himself say what you are reading,.

How would one submit a WOB that Brandon wrote on a signed book that was delivered? I could take a picture of the page, but I have no way to verify what the question was. I’m confident I remember the question, but if people were to just report the questions from memory, I’m worried things might get innacurate quickly.

7 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

How would one submit a WOB that Brandon wrote on a signed book that was delivered? I could take a picture of the page, but I have no way to verify what the question was. I’m confident I remember the question, but if people were to just report the questions from memory, I’m worried things might get innacurate quickly.

Generally people just post a thread, taking a picture of the book at minimum. The true heroes also have a picture of their order/receipt, but usually we just trust that people aren't lying when it comes to questions.