Would you rather...?

The Invested Beard

1 hour ago, King Cole said:

Would you rather forever have a fever, or forever have a cold?

I would rather have a cold, because I have pretty bad allergies, so I know what that is like, and it's not too bad.

would you rather be the President of the United States of America, or a Pokémon Trainer?

2 hours ago, ethan_sedai said:

I would rather have a cold, because I have pretty bad allergies, so I know what that is like, and it's not too bad.

would you rather be the President of the United States of America, or a Pokémon Trainer?

Pokemon Trainer, I don't want the responsibility that come with being the president.

Would you rather always be yodeling, or always be break-dancing?

On 10/11/2017 at 2:08 PM, TheVillageIdiot said:

Pokemon Trainer, I don't want the responsibility that come with being the president.

Would you rather always be yodeling, or always be break-dancing?

Always breakdancing, that would be interesting even if it is cumbersome at times.

Would you rather be caught up in a Tornado or caught up in a Tsunami?

On 11/12/2017 at 7:03 AM, Rebecca said:

Tornado. There’s a chance I might make it to the eye of the storm, and that wouldn’t be too bad. At least it’d be better than a tsunami.

Would you rather chew on a toenail or lick a sweaty armpit?

You ask that like I've never chewed on a toenail before. ^_^ No armpits, thanks.

Would you rather have your legs cut off or never be able to read another Sanderson book in your life?

2 hours ago, The Invested Beard said:

You ask that like I've never chewed on a toenail before. ^_^ No armpits, thanks.

Would you rather have your legs cut off or never be able to read another Sanderson book in your life?

Legs cut off. I'm lying in my bed reading 60% of the time anyways.

Would you rather go 1 day a week without food or one week each month with food you absolutely hate for a year?

On 14/11/2017 at 9:57 AM, TheVillageIdiot said:

One day a week,

would you rather bathe in lemon juice, or bathe in nacho cheese.

Lemon juice, at least it would be thin and easy to wash off.

Would you rather be stuck in the role of protagonist in a teenage romance, or in a thriller where you might actually die?

45 minutes ago, A Budgie said:

Would you rather be stuck in the role of protagonist in a teenage romance, or in a thriller where you might actually die?

Neither is a bad prospect, but I take the latter because any chance of death is a good chance of death.

Would you rather rub salt into your wounds or have your blood unable to coagulate. (or well, temporary hemophilia, let's give it a...day?)

3 hours ago, Darkness_ said:

Date, and would plan accordingly.

Would you rather be sacrificed for Lord Xenu, or die as a martyr fighting for him.

Die as a martyr. If I'm to go, it may as well be fighting for a pseudo-religious conspiracy noble cause.

Would you rather have the ending of every book you read spoiled before you can finish, or never get to finish the books and be left wondering what happens?

1 hour ago, Caesura said:

Would you rather have the ending of every book you read spoiled before you can finish, or never get to finish the books and be left wondering what happens?

I would rather know the endings of books.  Though both those options suck.

Would you rather live for over a thousand years, but be incredibly ugly?  Or be incredibly beautiful, but only live for 20 years?

16 hours ago, mattig89ch said:

Would you rather live for over a thousand years, but be incredibly ugly?  Or be incredibly beautiful, but only live for 20 years?

See this is a bad one, I don't want to live for a thousand years and I don't want to be ugly.

And I guess It'd be nice to be incredibly beautiful? But I wouldn't want that either...and living for 20 years wouldn't be that bad from my perspective, but from another's that wouldn't be enough time.

That's why I propose another option; Suicide by overeating.

If I had to choose, I'd choose the latter.

Would you rather suicide by overeating or suicide by starvation.
Keep in mind this is a conscious decision and not an accidental death and is enforced only by you.

11 hours ago, Darkness_ said:

Would you rather suicide by overeating or suicide by starvation.

Keep in mind this is a conscious decision and not an accidental death and is enforced only by you.

They both sound bad. That said, death by starvation takes like a month because your body burns through all your fat stores and stuff. Depending on what you eat, overeating would be a lot faster, so I'd go with that.

Would you rather go for a week without food, or without sleep?

Without sleep. I need to eat. I don't have to sleep (ish), and I might be about to gaze into the next realm.

Would you rather have fingers that only bent backwards, or two left feet without toes? (These body parts are attached to you, by the way)

Edited by Hemalurgic_Headshot

• Chaos locked this topic