Would you rather...?

The Invested Beard

I'm bored at work. You will all suffer with me. You know this game. You ask which of two undesirable options the next person to reply would choose.

Would you rather eat a cockroach or spend a day in a port-a-potty that hasn't been emptied in a month it's ricked gently back and forth?

1 hour ago, The Invested Beard said:

Would you rather eat a cockroach or spend a day in a port-a-potty that hasn't been emptied in a month it's ricked gently back and forth?

I can appreciate a fellow work sufferer.

I choose the cockroach. It would not be the weirdest thing I have eaten.

Would you rather be alone forever or have your all day, every day being live streamed to Twitch?

Just now, CaptainRyan said:

I can appreciate a fellow work sufferer.

I choose the cockroach. It would not be the weirdest thing I have eaten.

Would you rather be alone forever or have your all day, every day being live streamed to Twitch?

Definitely the Twitch option. Being alone forever is what I imagine hell to be like.

Would you rather Step on a lego or shave off your eyebrows?

30 minutes ago, The Invested Beard said:

Being alone forever is what I imagine hell to be like.

But with more fire, right? ;)

30 minutes ago, The Invested Beard said:

Would you rather Step on a lego or shave off your eyebrows?

Lego. I will recover faster... I think.

Would you rather lose your sense of taste forever or be deaf for 22 hours a day? (note: neither are affected by leap years because February 29th is magic)

2 hours ago, CaptainRyan said:

But with more fire, right? ;)

Lego. I will recover faster... I think.

Would you rather lose your sense of taste forever or be deaf for 22 hours a day? (note: neither are affected by leap years because February 29th is magic)

Deaf for 22 hours. Would mean my wife can only yell at me for 2 hours a day which would be a vast improvement. 

Would you rather be a one legged pirate or a one armed Herdazian?

Stormlight spoiler

Spoiler

You are not a squire so your arm will not grow back. 

1 hour ago, StormingTexan said:

Deaf for 22 hours. Would mean my wife can only yell at me for 2 hours a day which would be a vast improvement. 

Would you rather be a one legged pirate or a one armed Herdazian?

Stormlight spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

You are not a squire so your arm will not grow back. 

One legged herdazian... I meant one legged pirate.

Would you rather anger a group of grizzly bears, or slap a chasmfiend (< Would dis be considered a spoiler?)

9 hours ago, Darkness_ said:

Bruh like, I'd slap that chasmfiend good.

So good.

Would you rather spend a day inside a storm drain, hunting and eating pickles found in the guck. (Don't worry, I'll make sure you will).

Or would you rather spend a day with me, and trust me, the above is worse.

I like pickles, but not sewer pickles. I'd spend a day with you.

Would you rather fight a child sized cremling or 50 cremling sized children?

3 hours ago, The Invested Beard said:

I like pickles, but not sewer pickles. I'd spend a day with you.

Would you rather fight a child sized cremling or 50 cremling sized children?

50 cremling sized children. Bet I could make them cry.

I'm not good at this, so @Kobold King is helping me. Would you rather always feel like you're about to sneeze or have chocolate taste like dog feces forever?

5 minutes ago, Anarkitty said:

50 cremling sized children. Bet I could make them cry.

I'm not good at this, so @Kobold King is helping me. Would you rather always feel like you're about to sneeze or have chocolate taste like dog feces forever?

I think I could live without chocolate. Feeling like I'd have to sneeze for the rest of my life I'd never get anything done, I'd just tell people "One sec I feel like I gotta sneeze" over and over. Ugh.

Would you rather spend a day without all your memories or a lifetime with only one?

54 minutes ago, The Invested Beard said:

I think I could live without chocolate. Feeling like I'd have to sneeze for the rest of my life I'd never get anything done, I'd just tell people "One sec I feel like I gotta sneeze" over and over. Ugh.

Would you rather spend a day without all your memories or a lifetime with only one?

A day, in the long run it would be way better.

Would you rather forget every book you ever have/will read, or forget every person you ever have/will meet.

5 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Kill kelsier. I never really liked him. 

Would you rather be forced to relive cumulative pain of every wound you have ever suffered for all time or permanently become deaf and blind?

Deaf and blind. I do not want to relive 5 head injuries over and over again.

Would you rather fight vin or fight lift?

2 minutes ago, Waymaker said:

Deaf and blind. I do not want to relive 5 head injuries over and over again.

Would you rather fight vin or fight lift?

So you're asking how I'd like to die? Lift. At least she'd make jokes at my expense and make me laugh before handing me my butt.

Would you rather eat only hot dogs or only spaghetti for the rest of your life?

1 hour ago, The Invested Beard said:

So you're asking how I'd like to die? Lift. At least she'd make jokes at my expense and make me laugh before handing me my butt.

Would you rather eat only hot dogs or only spaghetti for the rest of your life?

Yuck. Spaghetti.

Would you rather create a great work of art that is never appreciated until after your death, or an actor who, midway through your career, becomes despised? 

22 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Yuck. Spaghetti.

Would you rather create a great work of art that is never appreciated until after your death, or an actor who, midway through your career, becomes despised? 

Create unappreciated art. 

Would you rather spend eternity re living the same day (a la Groundhog Day) or spend eternity living in an endless cycle of Desolations as a Herald (complete with torture in between) 

55 minutes ago, Shqueeves said:

Create unappreciated art. 

Would you rather spend eternity re living the same day (a la Groundhog Day) or spend eternity living in an endless cycle of Desolations as a Herald (complete with torture in between) 

That's a hard one... probably relive the same day for eternity. I'm assuming it's a good day and not like a day that something terrible happens. I'm also assuming I get to keep my memory's from each day.

Would you rather get paid millions to do a job you hate, or get paid almost nothing to do a job you love?

Too much probably. Not enough would take a long time of torture before I went, too much miiight be faster? Depending.

Would you rather be stuck on 5 hr train ride with no functioning toilets or on a 5 hr flight with a screaming baby seated behind you?

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

Lick a slug, kicking a porcupine might have long lasting effects.

Would you rather have to relearn everything you know, or never be able to learn anything new.

I'd have to go through some really painful crappy stuff to relearn what I already know and I feel like I'm at a point where I know most of the really important stuff so I would choose the latter.

Would you rather have a friendship with your hero or reconcile with your worst enemy?

3 hours ago, The Invested Beard said:

I'd have to go through some really painful crappy stuff to relearn what I already know and I feel like I'm at a point where I know most of the really important stuff so I would choose the latter.

Would you rather have a friendship with your hero or reconcile with your worst enemy?

Friendship with my hero all the way

Would you rather forever have a fever, or forever have a cold?