Shardcast Feed URL

MistbornAlpaca

4 hours ago, Mestiv said:

When I read the thread title I thought there would be some feels here. I'm disappointed :P

Whoops!

12 hours ago, Chaos said:

This should do it, though I heard some were out of order: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:102123174/sounds.rss

That did the trick... mostly. I was hoping to listen to the WoR commentaries as I reread the book, but the episodes from this URL only go back to WoR chp. 59 or so, and I'm only in chapter 20. I suppose I can just download them and copy them to my device, just a little more of a pain.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 8:07 AM, MasterJack said:

Whoops!

That did the trick... mostly. I was hoping to listen to the WoR commentaries as I reread the book, but the episodes from this URL only go back to WoR chp. 59 or so, and I'm only in chapter 20. I suppose I can just download them and copy them to my device, just a little more of a pain.

Hey MasterJack.

I have now actually discovered how to fix this. It turns out some of these old tracks just have a permission unmarked that means it doesn't go into the RSS feed. I suspect this could be because 2-3 years ago when those were made and posted the Soundcloud podcasting stuff was pretty garbage, so I am 90% that is a newer permission. The podcasting stuff was in beta before. 

That said, it could still be a result of my own stupidity. That's the other 10%.

Anyway, I finally discovered this and know how to fix it. I'm super busy with Arcanum stuff right now, but I want to do this this week. If I don't get this fixed by Saturday, could you remind me?