As far as the site goes, there are not too many polls, and most are scattered far and wide, and only happen to receive a vote from the sharders who make an effort to go through lots of old posts. Could we have a special forum, maybe even category, about polls, where polls can gather and receive hundreds of votes, instead of dozens? :D

~ Thanks, Roadwalker

On 10/19/2017 at 10:12 AM, Roadwalker said:

As far as the site goes, there are not too many polls, and most are scattered far and wide, and only happen to receive a vote from the sharders who make an effort to go through lots of old posts. Could we have a special forum, maybe even category, about polls, where polls can gather and receive hundreds of votes, instead of dozens? :D

~ Thanks, Roadwalker

I think personally it really depends on what the poll is about. I did a poll a while ago (a week or two) about what Cosmere power you would rather have. This poll has received over 80 votes and is still receiving more. I think it just depends on the content of the poll.

1 hour ago, MasterJack said:

I think personally it really depends on what the poll is about. I did a poll a while ago (a week or two) about what Cosmere power you would rather have. This poll has received over 80 votes and is still receiving more. I think it just depends on the content of the poll.

80, compared to the hundreds that polls would probably receive if people had a place to go to, just to vote.

2 hours ago, Roadwalker said:

80, compared to the hundreds that polls would probably receive if people had a place to go to, just to vote.

I can see you feel strongly about this but I remain unconvinced. First, it's clunky in the layout of the forum because we separate Brandon stuff and non-Brandon stuff. Secondly I'm not sure if it would really get the traction you'd want. It feels somewhat superfluous to me. 

On 10/20/2017 at 2:56 PM, Roadwalker said:

Just wanted to give an update. My poll is now at 100 votes. It's really all about the content, not the placing of the poll on the site. Besides a hundred votes, it also has 2 full pages of replies.