UK Oathbringer Tour - Waterstones Edinburgh 2017-12-02 12:30pm

Overlord Jebus

UK Tour dates have been posted! 

Event details are here:

https://www.waterstones.com/events/meet-brandon-sanderson-lunchtime-signing/edinburgh-west-end

Address is:

128 Princes Street,

Edinburgh,

EH2 4AD

Date/Time

Saturday 2nd December 12:30pm

Edited by Overlord Jebus

• 1 month later...

I left my phone on the table to catch any questions at this signing.

I've not yet listened to it as I'm heading to the Glasgow reading/q&a where people are more likely to get in-depth.

Can someone advise on the best way to use these recordings? Transcribe anything relevant and edit down the audio to post it? Snippets of audio for each question and post together?

Or give raw material to someone who isn't a long-time lurker and total novice?

15 minutes ago, Hoidonalsium said:

I left my phone on the table to catch any questions at this signing.

I've not yet listened to it as I'm heading to the Glasgow reading/q&a where people are more likely to get in-depth.

Can someone advise on the best way to use these recordings? Transcribe anything relevant and edit down the audio to post it? Snippets of audio for each question and post together?

Or give raw material to someone who isn't a long-time lurker and total novice?

All you have to do is find the event page from this list and upload it. We'll take care of the rest. Thanks for recording!

16 minutes ago, Pagerunner said:

All you have to do is find the event page from this list and upload it. We'll take care of the rest. Thanks for recording!

Great, thanks.

I'll upload it shortly.

Brandon noted that there wasn't a whole lot of questions on this one. (I still haven't listened to it), but hopefully Glasgow will have some interesting things going on. 

36 minutes ago, Hoidonalsium said:

Brandon noted that there wasn't a whole lot of questions on this one. (I still haven't listened to it), but hopefully Glasgow will have some interesting things going on. 

That's exactly what he would say if he said something important and was trying to keep it a secret! We'll dig it out, don't worry!

9 minutes ago, Pagerunner said:

That's exactly what he would say if he said something important and was trying to keep it a secret! We'll dig it out, don't worry!

Sitting in line trying to upload and it keeps retrying and failing.

113MB .Wav file.

Though I am trying to do it over data connection from a phone.

Will try again when I have Wifi and a desktop pc at my disposal.

5 hours ago, Argent said:

For reference, looks like this is the event's page.

Thanks for that. I've uploaded the audio.
I had a listen to it and there really isn't much there. A couple of WoT questions that he wasn't allowed to give the answers to until the 10th anniversary (of series completion?), and maybe one cosmere question besides mine about Shallan's personas being mental or magical.