Hey, guys, I've been thinking about this idea for a while now, wondering if anyone's interested and would want to help. I've been wanting to create a Cosmere Trading Card Game. If anyone's interested, let me know, and I'll leave a link to the rules ideas I have so far. I'm okay with art, card design, and game design, but I'm not great, and would appreciate any help I can get! Thanks, everyone!

I have begun working on something similar. Take a look at my thoughts so far for the game and specifically my card proposals for Scadrial. I have the systems in mind for the other planets as well, but those notes aren't organized enough to be worth sharing yet.

I would love to work together with anyone interested. My priority is keeping the mechanics of each magic system accurately represented in gameplay mechanics over anything else.

Let me know what you all think.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17LPQ0HTUt0czTYnqTBRgh-l7I84LnHodYl29pYc_HIw/edit?usp=drivesdk

Hey, everyone, my idea was like, "Hey, let's make a Cosmere TCG!" Trellium however, has a ridiculously well thought out system (still needs a little work, as everything does). But's its a lot more complete and well laid out than mine. So if you would like to help, head over to his google sheet, at this link. It's currently only designed for Mistborn, but with a little tweaking it could be adapted for use in the whole Cosmere.

19 hours ago, Trellium said:

• Chaos locked this topic