Comsere Character Interactions

MistbornAlpaca

Character Interactions  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What Character Interaction Would you Most Want to See

• Kelsier and Hoid (Other than their fight in Secret History)
    • Syl and Siri
    • Nightblood and Pattern (This one could happen!)
    • Kaladin and Readon
    • Rashek and Sadeas
    • Dalinar and Vasher
    • Syl and Susebron

Hi everyone. I just got to thinking about how cool it would be for different characters from different worlds to interact. Now I know that most of these will not be possible, due to the amount of time it will take for the worlds to come together, and most of these characters will be dead, but I thought it would be cool to do a poll anyway.

1 hour ago, Carbonationspren said:

Well, another one of those could (and probably has) happened, since (WoR spoilers):

Hide contents

Zahel the ardent is Vasher.

It's been so long since I've read WoR. I'm about halfway through Way of Kings on my reread right now. (WoR Spoiler)

Spoiler

I had no idea Zahel was Vasher! Thanks so much for pointing that out to me!

Edited by MasterJack
Decided to hide my spoiler

23 minutes ago, MasterJack said:

It's been so long since I've read WoR. I'm about halfway through Way of Kings on my reread right now. I had no idea Zahel was Vasher! Thanks so much for pointing that out to me!

If you go back through, you'll notice that Zahel curses and uses unfamiliar idioms involving colors. He is seen playing a game that involves tossing colored rocks at each other. Also, in the one interlude from his viewpoint, his thoughts show that he is Cosmere-aware (he refers to the highstorms as "dripping with investiture"). 

23 minutes ago, Carbonationspren said:

If you go back through, you'll notice that Zahel curses and uses unfamiliar idioms involving colors. He is seen playing a game that involves tossing colored rocks at each other. Also, in the one interlude from his viewpoint, his thoughts show that he is Cosmere-aware (he refers to the highstorms as "dripping with investiture"). 

Well, thanks a lot! That is something I'll have to watch for during my reread.

• Chaos locked this topic